Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Cuba Try TEst Tengok !!!

Since everybody in the world having their blog, Ifeel that would like to try it out too!! See how happening it is... And because of that I would like to give special thanks to my friends Miju !! After reading her blog I feel that I should have one like her. Of course there were several friends who suggest me to blog but none of them can make me start blogging .... ha..ha.... jangan maree....

Yesterday, read in Mingguan Wanita about pregnancy, the article suggest for the mommies to write their experince about pregnancy, (how they feel, what they think, what the important dates is your pregnancy... everything about pregnancy lahhh) either by modern method (blog or sewaktu dengannya) or traditional method (diary, calendar or scrap book).. .. So ... everyone that go through your experience can feel on what you feel plus when your child one day read it, they may feel appreciated of what their mum havedone. Hmm ..Finally... it also one of the reason why I try this out...

Hopefully.. my new mission bukan hangat2 taik ayam jer la...

No comments: